Wednesday, March 2, 2016

First wedding cake tasting

Guys, I did my very first wedding cake tasting! When the client asked, I wasn't even quite sure how to do it! She gave me a few flavor suggestions and then just asked to be surprised. I decided to present her with 6 different flavor combos. I wanted the frosting flavors
to be different too so that she could decide to mix and match the different frosting and cake flavors.

I thought they turned out really pretty and SO tasty.

  • Dark chocolate cake with double fudge frosting
  • Coconut angel food cake with a whipped coconut frosting
  • Lemon cake with a lemon cream cheese frosting
  • Caramel spice cake with cream cheese frosting
  • Chocolate strawberry cake with strawberry buttercream
  • French vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream

No comments:

Post a Comment